Effectively kill 99.99% of bacteria, which is different from antibacterial products on the market. During the production process, silver ions are unevenly stored on the surface of the product, resulting in an antibacterial coating with extremely low antibacterial efficacy. , The ABA sterilization coating uses vacuum phase deposition technology to sputter the tungsten metal in a vacuum environment with medium frequency sputtering, and coat the surface of the product with a beautiful tungsten film, and then implant silver ions. Use silver and tungsten to produce double sterilization ability, and take advantage of the high hardness of tungsten to protect the implanted nano silver.
- Product outer layer: ABA sterilization coating; inner layer: stainless steel
- The product uses nano silver technology to achieve sterilization function
- Does not produce any pungent smell or chemical pollutants
- The contact of silver ions with cells can effectively destroy bacterial tissues
- Rub the antiseptic artifact on your hands for over ten seconds to kill bacteria
- The sterilization ability of the antiseptic artifact made of tungsten silver on the surface reaches 99.99%
- No chemicals, non-toxic, no allergies, long-term use, no need for battery drive